Stories Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lit Review Topic Ideas

Go down

Lit Review Topic Ideas Empty Lit Review Topic Ideas

Post by YunaUisce Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:43 pm

I need to figure out a topic for my lit review. The topic is due to my professor by Sept. 25.

So far, I would be interested in doing some research on something related to bisexuality, asexuality, or polyamory. I have not narrowed down my topic beyond that.

I will post more details about the assignment at a later date, but essentially I will be using this topic to research peer-reviewed literature articles and then suggest a research study. (I am not required to conduct the study, just to write theoretically how I would do it.)

If you have any ideas or suggestions for topics relating to these or others you think I might be interested in, please post below.
YunaUisce
YunaUisce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lit Review Topic Ideas Empty Re: Lit Review Topic Ideas

Post by YunaUisce Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:13 pm

Lit review topic I submitted to my professor:

Topic: Increasing awareness and sensitivity regarding polyamory/consensual non-monogamous partnerships and family systems

The topic of my literature review paper will be on counselor education on polyamory/consensual non-monogamy. More specifically, the goal is to increase awareness and sensitivity of these often-stigmatized relationships/family systems. This will be accomplished by expanding upon the following: a basic overview of polyamory/consensual non-monogamy relationships, clarifying common misconceptions held in a western, patriarchal culture, encouraging helping professionals to reflect on their own biases, and providing direction and recommendations for therapeutic approaches when working with this population.
YunaUisce
YunaUisce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lit Review Topic Ideas Empty Re: Lit Review Topic Ideas

Post by YunaUisce Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:23 pm

Feedback from professors about lit rev. topic:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/20/11/14/30/wayne_10.png
YunaUisce
YunaUisce
Admin

Back to top Go down